17 mai 2013

Gouvernement économique et Europe politique

Paris, 17 mai. Les propositions européennes du Président posent bien des questions mais ont le mérite d’ouvrir le débat sur l’Europe politique. Tenons-nous en pour le moment aux questions. Comment s’organisera la coexistence entre le conseil des ministres de l’UE et le gouvernement de l’eurozone ? Quel lien entre la Commission et ce gouvernement ? Qui désignera le président ? Sera-t-il en même temps vice-président de la Commission, suivant la formule retenue pour la politique étrangère et lady Ashton ? Quel rôle du Parlement dans la nomination et le contrôle ? Tous les députés y participeront-ils ou seulement ceux des pays appartenant à l’eurozone ? Doit-on envisager un budget propre à l’eurozone alimenté par des ressources propres condition pour la création d’une capacité commune de recours à l’emprunt ?

5 commentaires:

Ralf Grahn a dit…

Où sont les citoyens, comme toujours quand la France propose ?

Anonyme a dit…

I do believe all the ideas you have offered on your post. They are very convincing and will certainly work.
Still, the posts are very short for starters. May you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time?
Thank you for the post.

Look at my web page ... クリスチャンルブタン靴

Anonyme a dit…

Your style is so unique in comparison to other folks I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this
blog.

Here is my web site http://www.redsolehighheelshoes.com

Anonyme a dit…

I don't know if it's just me or if everyone else encountering
problems with your blog. It seems like some of the written text within your posts are
running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this
is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my internet
browser because I've had this happen before. Appreciate it

Feel free to surf to my weblog: コーチバッグ コーチアウトレット コーチアウトレット

Anonyme a dit…

I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours lately, but I by no means discovered any interesting article
like yours. It's lovely value sufficient for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the net can be much more useful than ever before.

Check out my homepage ... readwritewiki.com